The Bobs!!!!

Talk about musical instrument construction, setup and repair.

Moderators: kiwigeo, Jeremy D

Hesh1956
Blackwood

The Bobs!!!!

Post by Hesh1956 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:26 am

Well I had the sincere pleasure of meeting with Bob Connor and Zootman aka Uncle Bob and Zootman's son Bob........ this evening. :D

Everyone is in town here in Michigan for our regional gathering of Luthiers that will be tomorrow in Ann Arbor. We expect approx. 50 builders, repair people, and some players.

I thought that my ANZLF friends would enjoy seeing some pictures that I took this evening.

Here is Bob Connor with some piece of crap guitar.....

Here is Uncle Bob trying out the guitar.....

Our first stop was the local Guitar Center where we checked out the Martins, Gibsons, Taylors, and Breedloves in the high-end guitar room with the moldy humidifier.....

And here is a close-up of Uncle Bob pointing at the Guitar Center sign..... :D

Our next stop was the local Woodcraft store....

When I get some more pictures of tomorrows gathering I will post them here for your viewing pleasure.

Thanks for looking! :)

vinman
Beefwood

Post by vinman » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:32 pm

Looks like you're taking good care of the Bob's Hesh. I don't think he was pointing at the sign. It looks to me like he has something in his eye and he's getting ready to rub it. :wink:

Vince

Rod True
Siberian Tiger

Post by Rod True » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:44 pm

How come those pictures are so far away Hesh? Did you smell or something and Bob C was just telling you to back up some more?
"I wish one of the voices in your head would tell you to shut the hell up." - Warren De Montegue

Allen
Blackwood

Post by Allen » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:15 pm

Good to see that the Bob's are having fun. looking forward to some more pickies. I'm living vicariously through Bob's holiday. :lol:
Allen R. McFarlen
https://www.brguitars.com
Facebook
Cairns, Australia