Okay NOW Im worried - Tonewood OD??

Talk about musical instrument construction, setup and repair.

Moderators: kiwigeo, Jeremy D

kiwigeo
Admin

Okay NOW Im worried - Tonewood OD??

Post by kiwigeo » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:19 am

Okay the postie just arrived with a package containing 5 back and side sets. I dont know who theyve come from and I dont recall having any outstanding wood orders in the system.

The package has come from Eden Hills and it looks like celery top...no postcode so I dont know which state. Label looks like one of Tims and packaging looks like Tims as well.

Update..Eden Hill is in WA so I assume Tim sent the wood. Maybe hes losing it too!!
Last edited by kiwigeo on Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

sebastiaan56
Blackwood

Post by sebastiaan56 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:21 am

Hey Tim, send some to me...
make mine fifths........

Nick
Blackwood

Post by Nick » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:19 pm

Oh to be some people :lol:

Martin, have you tried to seek professional help for your tonewood addiction? You know the only way to cure it is to use the Hare Krishna system & give it all away! Rid yourself of the burden of possesion :)
Let me start you down that path to enlightenment my brother & help you offload your guilt by taking some of those addictive sets off your hands. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"Jesus Loves You."
Nice to hear in church but not in a Mexican prison.

kiwigeo
Admin

Post by kiwigeo » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:29 pm

Well if someone doesnt fess up soon theres going to be trouble. You dont live in Eden Hills do you Kim?????? :?

Kim
Admin

Post by Kim » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:25 pm

Martin,

Tis not I, but I do know that Eden Hills is in WA and has the nearest post shop to Mt Tonewood. If you go quietly it is possible when exploring the deepest caverns of this great mountain to come across the rare primate known as T.Spittleii or better known by the synonym: 'The Hairy Arsed Woodhock' which is inevitably shortened to the acronym THAW.

Thaw is a somewhat reclusive creature appearing peaceful when observed curled up in it's chosen nesting material of blended exotic wood dust. However when Thaw awakes, it becomes very noisy and destructive as it goes about it's daily task of satisfying an endless obsession for more bedding material which it harvests from between solid boards with a bandsaw.

It's my guess that this 'Thaw' has sent you that wood because it is too lazy to stack on top of the rest of it's waste which makes up it's home, however such an arrival would usually be marked by a mild extraction of funds from you credit card, have you checked? If this wood has arrived without such an extraction I would be very wary of the motive as it is currently breeding season in them thar hills, maybe it's your new avatar?

Cheers

Kim

kiwigeo
Admin

Post by kiwigeo » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:56 pm

Tim hasnt responded to my email. Maybe I did order some celery top pine years ago but Im pretty damned sure I havent paid for it.

Kim
Admin

Post by Kim » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:00 pm

kiwigeo wrote:Tim hasnt responded to my email. Maybe I did order some celery top pine years ago but Im pretty damned sure I havent paid for it.
You better sleep with one eye open then buddy :twisted:

kiwigeo
Admin

Post by kiwigeo » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:44 pm

Email received from the Timster......the wood did came from him and it was Celery Top as I thought. Apparently I'd enquired about same some time ago.