A shout out to the moderators

Talk about musical instrument construction, setup and repair.

Moderators: kiwigeo, Jeremy D

blackalex1952
Blackwood

A shout out to the moderators

Post by blackalex1952 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:04 pm

I was searching for a post by a luthier I know through this forum when I opened the "members" page. It lists the number of posts by each individual member. On glancing at this I noticed that one of the moderators has clocked up 9782 posts!!! Mutliply that by the time it takes to write those posts along with the time spent on admin duties, thats a lot of luthierie time that these guys devote to this forum! Well done and thank you kind fellows! Cheers! Ross
"Everything I say on the topic is based solely upon inexperience and assumption!"

kiwigeo
Admin

Re: A shout out to the moderators

Post by kiwigeo » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:53 pm

blackalex1952 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:04 pm
I was searching for a post by a luthier I know through this forum when I opened the "members" page. It lists the number of posts by each individual member. On glancing at this I noticed that one of the moderators has clocked up 9782 posts!!! Mutliply that by the time it takes to write those posts along with the time spent on admin duties, thats a lot of luthierie time that these guys devote to this forum! Well done and thank you kind fellows! Cheers! Ross
LOL.......well 9782 posts means I'm either a hard working and dedicated moderator....or just a complete gas bag!!! Thanks for the accolades Ross.

At present it's just Jeremy and myself running the forum. Unfortunately we both haven't been able to spend the time we'd like to working on the forum....I'm in the middle of a huge house build project and Jeremy has a life outside the forum that is keeping him busier than usual as well. With the house build my workshop is currently packed up and out of action for at least the next 12 months....I badly miss the building.
Martin

blackalex1952
Blackwood

Post by blackalex1952 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:07 am

With the house build my workshop is currently packed up and out of action for at least the next 12 months....I badly miss the building.
Think of the luxury of the new workshop when it's completed! Cheers!Ross
"Everything I say on the topic is based solely upon inexperience and assumption!"

kiwigeo
Admin

Post by kiwigeo » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:22 am

The garage and workshop will remain unchanged.....the workshop has been packed up as we'll be living in the garage/workshop while the pld house is demolished and the new place built.
blackalex1952 wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:07 am
With the house build my workshop is currently packed up and out of action for at least the next 12 months....I badly miss the building.
Think of the luxury of the new workshop when it's completed! Cheers!Ross
Martin