Solid-body Instructor Wanted (Brisbane)

Talk about musical instrument construction, setup and repair.

Moderators: kiwigeo, Jeremy D

lamanoditrento
Blackwood

Solid-body Instructor Wanted (Brisbane)

Post by lamanoditrento » Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:23 pm

Hey lutherie lovers

The Brisbane Guitar Making School is looking for a solid body instructor to join our team. Initially, this will be to take over an established weekly evening class, but there is scope for more as we have some expansion plans. The class runs from 6pm to 10pm and enrolment is currently restricted to solidy-body builds only at this time.

We'd love a guitar enthusiast with a deep love for solid-body guitars. A knack for teaching and inspiring others in the art of guitar making. Strong knowledge of guitar construction, hardware installation, and setup. Ability to communicate and demonstrate techniques effectively. A friendly, patient, and encouraging attitude. Experience in a guitar-making workshop, teaching or coaching is a big plus!

What you'll do:
Lead hands-on classes in our fully equipped workshop, guiding students in crafting their dream solid-body guitars.
Share your expertise in guitar construction, from choosing the right materials to achieving perfect intonation.
Foster a fun and supportive learning environment.
Collaborate with a passionate team of fellow guitar aficionados.

If any of that sounds like you and something you'd like to do, please email me at trent@brisbaneguitarmaking.com.au with a short blurb about why you'd be the perfect fit, or just give me a call 0451 829 530.
Trent

kiwigeo
Admin

Re: Solid-body Instructor Wanted (Brisbane)

Post by kiwigeo » Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:33 pm

Whoops....thought you were after a "solid bodied Instructor". Please ignore my application :oops:
Martin

asgilbert
Blackwood

Post by asgilbert » Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:29 pm

:lol:
kiwigeo wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:33 pm
Whoops....thought you were after a "solid bodied Instructor". Please ignore my application :oops:

kiwigeo
Admin

Post by kiwigeo » Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:02 pm

Any takers for the position Trent?
Martin