My Christmas List

Anything that doesn't have to do with luthiery can be discussed here. Please be moderate.

Moderators: kiwigeo, Jeremy D

Rod True
Siberian Tiger

My Christmas List

Post by Rod True » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:00 am

Well folks, I figure that since it's already October in Australia/New Zealand that there are only 84 days left till Christmas so I best be getting you all my Christmas list if I expect to get anything :wink:

So here you go, now don't feel like you guys need to get me everything on the list, I've sent it out to my family too.

End Cutters

Scratch Awl

Super-Hard Scrapers, set of 4

Countersink

The 1/4" and 1/2" will do just fine

3/4" 1-1/4" 1/2"

Adapter base plate

3-degree reamer

The 1/32" and the 1/16"

The must have ruler

The other must have ruler

Oh, one more thing

How long till Christmas

I know my friends won't let me down 8)

Cheers :gui
"I wish one of the voices in your head would tell you to shut the hell up." - Warren De Montegue

BillyT
Blackwood

Post by BillyT » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:06 am

I already got your present Rod!!

Socks!! Lots and lots of SOCKS! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Serge
Blackwood

Post by Serge » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:36 am

I'll be looking for something a little different like maybe a miniature SERGEMU! :lmao
Jesus, family, friends, guitar and mandolin : D

Ron Wisdom
Blackwood

Post by Ron Wisdom » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:40 am

How about a nice tie??? I'll get with Billy and see if we can put together a matching set.

Ron

Kim
Admin

Post by Kim » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:03 am

And I already sent the boxer shorts so they would get there just in time.

Cheers

Kim

Ron Wisdom
Blackwood

Re: My Christmas List

Post by Ron Wisdom » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:57 am

Rod True wrote:Well folks, I figure that since it's already October in Australia/New Zealand that there are only 84 days left till Christmas so I best be getting you all my Christmas list if I expect to get anything :wink:

Since it's already Monday down under, would one of you guys tell me what the weather is like so I'll know how to dress when I get up tomorrow.

Ron :roll:

Serge
Blackwood

Post by Serge » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:16 pm

winter gloves, everybody needs gloves during winter...hrmmmm! :roll:

:bear

Lillian
Blackwood

Tomorrow's weather

Post by Lillian » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:33 pm

Ron, you are a brave man if you are going to trust that group to tell you what to wear in the morning.

Well its fall in the PNW, which can mean only one thing - rain. The weather for today, tomorrow and the rest of the bloody week, into next is rain.

Hesh1956
Blackwood

Post by Hesh1956 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:40 am

When I was a kid and when I was bad (all the time.....) my parents would tell me that I was going to get a stocking full of poop for Christmas......

So be careful what you ask for Rod buddy! :bum :bum

Serge
Blackwood

Post by Serge » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:06 am

How about a Banjo, a Dreadnaught, a flute a bec, a poutine a la sauce au poulet, a ...getting hungry here... :? :lol:

Ron Wisdom
Blackwood

Re: Tomorrow's weather

Post by Ron Wisdom » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:22 am

Lillian wrote:Ron, you are a brave man if you are going to trust that group to tell you what to wear in the morning.

Well its fall in the PNW, which can mean only one thing - rain. The weather for today, tomorrow and the rest of the bloody week, into next is rain.

You're right about that, Lillian.:cry:

Wish it was fall here. We're still having summer weather in Arkansas. Upper 80's all week with high humidity.

Ron

Lillian
Blackwood

Post by Lillian » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:17 am

Hot and humid. I remember what that's like. It took having to put up with a baby brother (much younger) to get AC in the house. One of many reasons we aren't living in southern Virginia now.

Rod True
Siberian Tiger

Post by Rod True » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:52 am

Ron, I'd trade for you weather any day now. We had such a poor summer, that I think most people missed it.

It's been raining here straight for 4 days, just let up this afternoon, it dumped 77.2mm (3") of water on us just yesterday alone. High was 10*C (that's 50*F) .

Come on over, the water is fine :(
"I wish one of the voices in your head would tell you to shut the hell up." - Warren De Montegue

Ron Wisdom
Blackwood

Post by Ron Wisdom » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:24 pm

Rod True wrote:Ron, I'd trade for you weather any day now. We had such a poor summer, that I think most people missed it.

It's been raining here straight for 4 days, just let up this afternoon, it dumped 77.2mm (3") of water on us just yesterday alone. High was 10*C (that's 50*F) .

Thanks, Rod, but I will tough it out. Hopefully just a few weeks till a beautiful autumn. Highs next week are supposed to be in the 70's. If the humidity is good, that will be perfect weather to me.

Ron

BillyT
Blackwood

Post by BillyT » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:26 pm

[quote="Hesh "squish foot" Breakstone"]When I was a kid and when I was bad (all the time.....) my parents would tell me that I was going to get a stocking full of poop for Christmas...... [/quote]

The mystery unravels! Your working in close proximity to the thunder mug takes on a new purpose! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ron Wisdom
Blackwood

Post by Ron Wisdom » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:23 pm

BillyT wrote:[quote="Hesh "squish foot" Breakstone"]When I was a kid and when I was bad (all the time.....) my parents would tell me that I was going to get a stocking full of poop for Christmas......

The mystery unravels! Your working in close proximity to the thunder mug takes on a new purpose! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Squish foot!!!

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Ron

Lillian
Blackwood

Post by Lillian » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:51 pm

Rod True wrote:Ron, I'd trade for you weather any day now. We had such a poor summer, that I think most people missed it.

This is was the summer that wasn't. Kept waiting for it to start up, but it never seem to get there.

Rod, there's more on the way. Stiff winds with this round of it.

Rod True
Siberian Tiger

Post by Rod True » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:47 pm

Nice, thanks Lillian.

Remember last Oct/Nov and all the wind storms we had. I hope it's not a repeat. :cry:

Lillian
Blackwood

Post by Lillian » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:43 pm

Sorry Rod. Wish I could help, but....

I saw a vee of geese heading south a week before September was to arrive. That doesn't give me a warm fuzzy. Need to get a load of wood.