Puns

Anything that doesn't have to do with luthiery can be discussed here. Please be moderate.

Moderators: kiwigeo, Jeremy D

Serge
Blackwood

Puns

Post by Serge » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:56 am

Puns
1. Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.

2. A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."

3. Two peanuts walk into a bar, and one was a salted.

4. A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

5. A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says: "A beer please, and one for the road."

6. Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"

7. "Doc, I can't stop singing 'The Green, Green Grass of Home.'" "That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome." "Is it common?" Well, "It's Not Unusual."

8. An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at either.

9. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.

10. I went to a seafood disco last week...and pulled a mussel.

11. What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.

12. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.

13. And finally, there was the person who sent thirteen different puns to his friends, with the hope that at least ten of the puns would make them laugh. No pun in ten did

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Hope I made you chuckle a little,

Serge :D
Jesus, family, friends, guitar and mandolin : D

Ron Wisdom
Blackwood

Post by Ron Wisdom » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:15 am

These were great, Serge!! Thanks for sharing. :D :D

Ron

Rod True
Siberian Tiger

Post by Rod True » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:22 am

Ok those are funny,

Thanks Serge :lol:
"I wish one of the voices in your head would tell you to shut the hell up." - Warren De Montegue

Serge
Blackwood

Post by Serge » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:56 am

:D
Jesus, family, friends, guitar and mandolin : D