One for Hesh

Anything that doesn't have to do with luthiery can be discussed here. Please be moderate.

Moderators: kiwigeo, Jeremy D

sebastiaan56
Blackwood

One for Hesh

Post by sebastiaan56 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:44 am

I came across this just now, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZy04Knm ... re=related maintain the rage my man!

Sebastiaan

Kim
Admin

Post by Kim » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:57 pm

Yep, the whole Iraq thing is nothing but a huge money laundering and oil price fixing exercises. Oil up 400% since it all began and 2.4 trillion USD had been borrowed in the name of the people of the United States of America which has then been systematically dolled out to private enterprise.

That is one hell of a mortgage to leave your future generations to pay off and the interest on that sort of money compounds near as fast as the problems that this ridiculous war in the middle east creates every day.

Thanks to Bush and the greed of his puppet masters, our world is now a dangerous and untrusting place with the air never so thick with deception. Valid or not, a lot of today's youth have difficulties in identifying any positive prospects for their own future and instead live with similar fears and stress to those who grew up in the darkest and most threatening days of the cold war.... :cry:

Shame on you Bush, and shame on all who still support the administration who implemented this the greatest of all scams. To blind yourself to the reality of this situation requires a depth of greed and selfishness that can only be described as the very essence of evil. It would appear that to make room for that essence, one is required to first remove those part of their sole which house compassion and conscience. :evil:

Kim :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8) :D :lol: :lol:

Allen
Blackwood

Post by Allen » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:33 pm

i made the mistake of making a similar comment about putting 9-11 in perspective like this video did a few weeks after it happened. I learned real quick to keep my opinions to myself.

It never ceases to amaze me the power of propaganda and how easy it is to lead sheep. How much better off would the world be if these self professed born again Christians simply turned the other cheek?

i suppose there's no profit in that....

I should just keep my onions to myself...I'll never learn :?
Allen R. McFarlen
https://www.brguitars.com
Facebook
Cairns, Australia

Serge
Blackwood

Post by Serge » Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:18 am

Allen wrote:How much better off would the world be if these self professed born again Christians simply turned the other cheek?
You are so right Allen, not everyone that proclaims that they are born again Christians truly are. A born again Christian is not a Christian that belongs to any denominational religion made by man, they belong to Christ first and follow Him and keep His commandments, His Word with them like the disciples(disciplined ones) would follow their Rabbi Jesus in the dust of His footsteps.

I am a born again Christian and the revelation came from above rather than from earthly men. War is always an ugly thing in the eyes of God especially when innocent human blood is shed.

When you are attacked at home, you do have a responsibility to protect your family in self defense in order to stop the non-sense killings and to protect the lives of the majority from one murderer but this has to be done at home, not abroad with false pretexts IMVHO.

Serge
Jesus, family, friends, guitar and mandolin : D

Dennis Leahy
Blackwood

Post by Dennis Leahy » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:43 am

I got an email from a progressive organization a few days ago, that said, "Happy New Year, Bush's last year in power."

Now, if I could only believe that the entire culture of master puppeteers were being removed from power at the same time - but they are not. If only I could believe that the dead would come back to life, that the destruction would be undone, that the US would not be seen as an evil empire, that the war profiteers and war mongers would all be punished for their crimes, that massive debt beyond comprehension would be erased, then I would be celebrating the Happiest New Year imaginable. As it is, I realize there is a lot of work to be done to undo one trillionth of the damage that Bush and his cult have caused.

Dennis
Another damn Yank!

Hesh1956
Blackwood

Thank You

Post by Hesh1956 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:51 am

Sebastiaan my dear friend I am deeply touched that you thought of me, and my values, when you found this video. Thank You!!!

Since I am in a forum (the ANZLF) with some of the finest human beings that I have ever known I will be perfectly honest with you guys (men and women) - this thing made me cry.......

It is all such an enormous waste and a terrible shame that a so called civilization such as ours could not see the folly of our ill direction, poorly thought out response, and most of all the ramifications of our actions in this so called war on terror.......

We had the sincere good will of much of the world after 9/11 and we squandered it away falling for the politics of fear and the calculated lies of the single worst administration that my country has ever placed in office.

I believe that one of the single largest causes of terrorism in world poverty. So long as so many have so little and so few have so very much resentment will fester and at times become extremism.

When I was 18 I watched a school bus get rocketed in the Golan Heights and 32 grade school aged kids that I had played guitar for and sang with the night before were killed. My friends and I spent the afternoon picking little arms and trying to match them to the little kids that they once belonged to. It changed me forever and also was the first and only time in my entire life that I experienced utter rage - I wanted to kill the sons of a bitches that did this. Hence my enlistment in the Israeli Defense Force. And, although I rarely have ever admitted this - this is why I refused to ever have any kids of my own.........

It was my up close and personal 9/11 but personalized by the fact that I knew the names of many of the kids and I also knew that they had no fear regardless of the dangers inherent to where they lived.

That war is over for me now but when I view the news it is always a same shit - different day thing for me now. We seem to be unable to learn, lead by positive and humanitarian example, and recognize that we must learn to co-exist with even those who despise us for now.

If attacked one must defend themselves but if there is any honor in war, and there is, it will only be found in a just war targeted at the true threat, moderated by the lessons of history, and lead by men AND women who truly lead - go into battle first.

America elected the idiot and we all, me included for not doing more to stop him, share the blame for the situation that we have created. And, unfortunately we will do it again, and again, and until such time as our arrogance and desires to interfere with others end - we are doomed.

Kim
Admin

Post by Kim » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:13 pm

Bugger, I just CAed my finger up my nose .......again. :lol:

It ain't all bad, what bad there is just has to go tis all. If your pissed with it, you got to say so to others while you still can and be prepared to cop the flack. The bad guys have got all forms of media under control, that only leaves you with one choice, speak it loud and speak it clear, speak it often and from your heart.

Peace

Kim

Serge
Blackwood

Post by Serge » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:39 pm

But that would be to say that Bush's administration alone is the reason for all the evil that we now see in this world, they have done quite a few bad things but they are not the problem, the problem is man's nature and propension towards sin( Greed, lust of the flesh and lust of the eyes, lies, deceit, longing for power, corruption, violence, inequity, injustice), name it but in a world that only wants to be secular, without God and His moral laws, Satan now has a very large playground. Fortunately, there is a revival going on.

Some very important words have disapeared from the vocabulary of man, even those that are called the "elites" that supposedly represent us have forgotten them, i'm thinking of words such as LOYALTY, HONOR, JUSTICE, SERVICE, TRUTH. But if we, the people, forget these words as well...well then, we just deserve the leaders that we have.

SIN is such another word that the world wants to obliterate from the consciousnesses of men but hey, it's there, in all of us, all have sinned and come short of His Glory.

But when your culture comes from what you see on television, i mean, what kind of society do you build when what you see on there is violence, deception, treason, blasphemy, lust, false wealth, idols, idolatry, adultery, perversions of all kinds, addictions. All of this leads us and our youth to be desensitized to our neighbors that we should love as ourselves because all of this, when viewed through a TV screen acting as a filter of reality, makes you think: thank goodness it's not me, me, me, poor little me! What will that government, that owner, that neighbor do for me, me, me because you see, the world MUST revolve around me, me, me, the little god that i made myself, oh beautiful little me!

I too have pointed my fingers in all direction to find the guilty ones, the responsible ones among men for all the failures of humanity but one day, i looked at my own heart and saw how hypocrit i was with myself and others and how much lies i had made mine and had put in my own heart. I then asked God to forgive me and to cleanse me. Oh i still have some imperfections, don't worry, all i'm saying is that i'm forgiven...and thankful to the Almighty God for His mercy on such a wicked person, me.

Oh Lord help us!

Kim
Admin

Post by Kim » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:51 pm

Serge wrote:But that would be to say that Bush's administration alone is the reason for all the evil that we now see in this world
Yes, that's right Serge, it's him, it's all Bush,,,, Bush, Bush, Bush..get the bastard for he is the Antichrist. :lol:

peace

Kim

Serge
Blackwood

Post by Serge » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:14 pm

You get him Kim! :lol:

Kim
Admin

Post by Kim » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:11 pm

:lol:

Dennis Leahy
Blackwood

Post by Dennis Leahy » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:41 am

Serge wrote:...the problem is man's nature and propension towards sin( Greed, lust of the flesh and lust of the eyes, lies, deceit, longing for power, corruption, violence, inequity, injustice)...
Serge, please take "lust of the eyes" off of your evil/sin list. I don't drink alcohol, don't smoke, don't eat flesh, and remain loyal and monogamous. Drinking coffee and "lusting with my eyes" are my only vices. Don't ask me to stop! :twisted:

Dennis
Another damn Yank!

sebastiaan56
Blackwood

Post by sebastiaan56 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:49 am

Well if you guys would stop posting some of your guitars then the lust of the eyes would be solved wouldnt it!

Seriously, Hesh I was raised by two people who ere kids when the Nazis invaded Holland. They lost their youth and to some extent their health to years of poverty, violence and, in my mothers case, enforced labour. One of their most interesting comments was that things got worse after the liberation, food disappeared and violence increased! It took years for normal life to re-emerge. So Ive been raised a peacenik. Its the ordinary people in wars who are the victims. To quote Pink Floyd "the generals sat in the back while the front rows died".

IMHO there isnt a world leader who doesnt secretly fantsise about being a great war leader. We just got rid of our odious "deputty", I hope you guys get to do the same, soon

BTW, I cried too,

Sebastiaan

Serge
Blackwood

Post by Serge » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:16 pm

Dennis Leahy wrote: Serge, please take "lust of the eyes" off of your evil/sin list. I don't drink alcohol, don't smoke, don't eat flesh, and remain loyal and monogamous. Drinking coffee and "lusting with my eyes" are my only vices. Don't ask me to stop! :twisted:
Dennis
Dear Dennis, i am not God and as a human being, you are free to have the lifestyle that you want and i won't even judge you for it, it is not my job to judge others nor to condemn, but what i did was to expose the whole of humanity with Scriptural reference. God says come as you are and we'll reason together, you can check with Him what He thinks of such or such behavior! :D

One thing people ought to know, is that the law of Moses, the 10 commandments was made obsolete when Jesus died in our place on the crosss, that if we accept Him as Lord and Savior of our lives, that law is now internal. The law today is like a mirror to look at yourself to see how good of a person or how bad of a person you are, not in comparison with another human being because you could very well be boasting if you compared yourself with me but if you compare yourself with a Holy God (Jesus never sinned), i mean humbleness should strike ya right in the face!

Let's take a look in the mirror for a second...ahem, ahem, ahem!

xodus 20
1 And God spoke all these words:
2 "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery(you could understand Egypt as "bondage to sin").

The Ten Commandments

3 "You shall have no other gods before me.

The God of the Bible claims to be alone up there and i fully believe Him, other entities are Satan and the fallen angels.

4 "You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing love to a thousand {generations} of those who love me and keep my commandments.

No idolatry, no graven images to bow down to, nothin'! After all, why bow down to inanimate objects when you have a LIVING GOD to bow down to? God is the God of the living, not of the dead. 1000 generations, WOW!

7 "You shall not misuse the name of the LORD your God, for the LORD will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.

Don't use cuss words, no one would love to see someone use their names this way anyway.

8 "Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. 9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your manservant or maidservant, nor your animals, nor the alien within your gates. 11 For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

One day a week, you put your stuff down and rest with Him.

12 "Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you.

Oh boy, some kids today are in big trouble!

13 "You shall not murder.

And Jesus said that if you even hate your brother in your mind, it's the same as committing murder!

14 "You shall not commit adultery.

And Jesus said that if you lust after a woman, that you already have committed adultery with her in your heart, ouch, that one knocked my socks off! :shock:

15 "You shall not steal.

16 "You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.

In other words, don't lie, don't gossip, don't make yer neighbor look bad! Ooops

17 "You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."

That one, i mean if i would have obeyed it sooner, my credit cards wouldn't be so full.

Looking at this, i decided to repent, to turn away from a lot of wordly things that i used to love but that were done against a Holy God.

Serge
Blackwood

Post by Serge » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:17 pm

What that means is that if you did not accept Jesus as your Lord, made Him the Lord of your life, that God being Holy will judge you according to His perfect law and if you break just one commandment, it is the same as if you broke all ten, not much room for error on God's standards but you see, God is good and just and sin He cannot see therefore, knowing in advance(He sees the end from the beginning) that we would all sin and unable to save ourselves, He made a way for us to be reconciliated with Him in the person of Jesus Christ.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)

That is what the Bible calls the Good News, that Jesus took the punishment in our place and died for us.

Because the wages of sin is death and because all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, God the Father made a way for us to be reconciled with Him ie to believe in the only sacrifice that was worthy to atone for the sins of humanity in His Son Jesus. Jesus died for our sins once and for all.

But what does it say? "The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart," that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. (Romans 10:8-12)

Let me suggest that you can ask Him to save you tonight by coming into your heart and that He would baptise you with the Holy Spirit, the ennemy doesn't want you to know that there is a way, i do, i'm your friend.

Your friend Serge

Kim
Admin

Post by Kim » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:45 pm

:( Before you bring religion and God's judgement into this topic Serge, it is worth while noting that if it was not for the born again bible belt of the USA, there would be no Bush administration. It was exactly these gullible like minded minds of putty that Bush's spin doctors turned onto to put him in office. :evil:

As far as commandments and forgiveness go, to me it's all bullshit, I turned away from that devious crap designed to manipulate the masses years ago, religion has become yet another tool for those who seek to have power over all. If indeed their is a God to whom I am accountable at the end of my Earthly days, I look forward to being judged on my own merits, but I will not stand and be judged by anyone who claims to have found their creator.

I don't need a book of clouded interpretations, rules designed for convenient manipulation and general bullshit that has been slapped together over 600 years by MEN, that's right men, men just like you and I who put things in and pulled things out to suit the politics of the time, to tell me how to run my life. I am an honest man and I seek to do the right thing by all I encounter, which is a far cry from those hypocritical sons of bitches I see displaying the fish in their shop windows so they can pull more business from the believers and at the same time rip them off by charging 10% on top to pay their alms to some organisation of indoctrination.

I hate what religion does. When I see anyone so over run by their devotion to God that it clouds their mind to all else, I despair. When these people loose their ability to think freely, be they Muslims, Christian, Buddhist, Baptist, Jew, Devil worshipers, what ever, they become extremist, they become unable to tolerate anyone with a differnt view and can't help but try and "save" them, some will even die and kill others for their God. These people are dangerous, they become the very tools and weapons of evil because anything is OK when it's done in the name of God. Killing women and children, it's OK in the name of God. Manipulating politics and markets to create civil wars, murder and starvation, that's all just fine and dandy in the name of God, and on it goes in the name of God and the further it goes, the less tolerant they become as they seek to defend the unjustifiable evils performed in the name of God.

No God, No Bush , no Bush, no war in Iraq.

Peace :D

Kim

Serge
Blackwood

Post by Serge » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:25 am

Kim wrote::( Before you bring religion and God's judgement into this topic Serge, it is worth while noting that if it was not for the born again bible belt of the USA, there would be no Bush administration. It was exactly these gullible like minded minds of putty that Bush's spin doctors turned onto to put him in office. :evil:
Maybe Kim, but Bush is not their God and it doesn't matter who voted for Bush in 2000, IIRC, the Clinton administration had been in office for 2 terms and if the republican would have presented a monkey, he would have gotten elected. Now for the gullible ones, everyone on this earth can hit his own chest, we have the leaders that we deserve, again, IIRC, i think that you just disposed of such a Bush in your own country at the last election right? All puppets anyways and what kind of difference does it make who's there between a democrat or a republican? who runs the show dude? Corporations' greed maybe?
Kim wrote: As far as commandments and forgiveness go, to me it's all bullshit, I turned away from that devious crap designed to manipulate the masses years ago, religion has become yet another tool for those who seek to have power over all. If indeed their is a God to whom I am accountable at the end of my Earthly days, I look forward to being judged on my own merits, but I will not stand and be judged by anyone who claims to have found their creator.
You're the one who wants to talk RELIGION MY FRIEND,not me, if you would have carefully read my posts lately, you would have discovered that if there is one human being on this earth who is against RELIGION , it is me and ask yourself who crucified Him? It was RELIGIOUS PEOPLE!
I am not judging you nor anyone here for that matter, your eternity is your responsibility my friend, i am telling you what i know for sure is true though, you do what you please with the information.
Kim wrote: I don't need a book of clouded interpretations, rules designed for convenient manipulation and general bullshit that has been slapped together over 600 years by MEN, that's right men, men just like you and I who put things in and pulled things out to suit the politics of the time, to tell me how to run my life. I am an honest man and I seek to do the right thing by all I encounter, which is a far cry from those hypocritical sons of bitches I see displaying the fish in their shop windows so they can pull more business from the believers and at the same time rip them off by charging 10% on top to pay their alms to some organisation of indoctrination.
Hey Kim, you don't owe me anything my friend, i have nothing to sell nor anyone to please except God in Heaven, and this, by faith alone, i disagree totally with what you said about the Bible though, this Holy Book is the only one in the universe that has NEVER EVER been proven wrong and by all accounts. It is not only one BOOK but a collection of 66 books written by 40 different men over a period of at least 1500 years, they were appointed by God Himself and the whole collection of books is so intertwined carefully that it can only be done with the help of God Himself via the Holy Spirit. This Book was masterfully designed from above. There are religious groups who do what you have described and they will be accountable for their actions soon enough. Not all self-proclaimed born again truly are though.

Kim wrote:I hate what religion does. When I see anyone so over run by their devotion to God that it clouds their mind to all else, I despair. When these people loose their ability to think freely, be they Muslims, Christian, Buddhist, Baptist, Jew, Devil worshipers, what ever
There are those who are brainwashed by a group, a sect, a select club, a denominational church of some sort and there are those who are with God alone my friend, i am with God alone and i still have my reason intact thank you! i can still talk to people and enjoy their friendship even though they are different then me or believe otherwise and i am commanded to love 'em no matter what they do to me so rest assured Kimmy, i still love you! :lol: :D

Kim wrote:, they become extremist, they become unable to tolerate anyone with a differnt view and can't help but try and "save" them, some will even die and kill others for their God. These people are dangerous, they become the very tools and weapons of evil because anything is OK when it's done in the name of God. Killing women and children, it's OK in the name of God. Manipulating politics and markets to create civil wars, murder and starvation, that's all just fine and dandy in the name of God, and on it goes in the name of God and the further it goes, the less tolerant they become as they seek to defend the unjustifiable evils performed in the name of God.
That is why i hate religions made by men too Kim, when you're a true Christian, you don't belong to a religiosity, you belong to Christ alone because He loved you first and revealed Himself personaly to you like He did for me this year, Christ is not a religion, Christ is a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP, He is for you, not against you.

Kim wrote:, No God, No Bush , no Bush, no war in Iraq.
One Christ, true followers of his teachings, turn the other cheek, no war in IRAQ!
Kim wrote:, Peace :D .
Love :D

Kim[/quote]

Kim
Admin

Post by Kim » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:51 am

Serge wrote:
Kim wrote::( Before you bring religion and God's judgement into this topic Serge, it is worth while noting that if it was not for the born again bible belt of the USA, there would be no Bush administration. It was exactly these gullible like minded minds of putty that Bush's spin doctors turned onto to put him in office. :evil:
Serge wrote:Maybe Kim, but Bush is not their God and it doesn't matter who voted for Bush in 2000, IIRC, the Clinton administration had been in office for 2 terms and if the republican would have presented a monkey, he would have gotten elected. Now for the gullible ones, everyone on this earth can hit his own chest, we have the leaders that we deserve, again, IIRC, i think that you just disposed of such a Bush in your own country at the last election right? All puppets anyways and what kind of difference does it make who's there between a democrat or a republican? who runs the show dude? Corporations' greed maybe?
Bush may not be their God, but he used the cloud of their religion to gain office, not once, but twice. As for the republicans presenting a monkey, they did, take a look at that guy.

Image :D

But despite a head like that, it was the use of religion, it was the campaigning in the bible belt which won him office over Gore by a very slender and questionable majority in his own brothers electorate, remember the recounts, the ballot paper scandal? The only landslide that occurred due to Clinton's behavior was in the bible belt where that once cocaine snorting, whiskey swilling chimp's spin team seen a point of venerability on moral grounds. As I said, gullible like minded minds of putty.

Kim wrote: As far as commandments and forgiveness go, to me it's all bullshit, I turned away from that devious crap designed to manipulate the masses years ago, religion has become yet another tool for those who seek to have power over all. If indeed their is a God to whom I am accountable at the end of my Earthly days, I look forward to being judged on my own merits, but I will not stand and be judged by anyone who claims to have found their creator.
Serge wrote:You're the one who wants to talk RELIGION MY FRIEND,not me, if you would have carefully read my posts lately, you would have discovered that if there is one human being on this earth who is against RELIGION , it is me and ask yourself who crucified Him? It was RELIGIOUS PEOPLE!
I am not judging you nor anyone here for that matter, your eternity is your responsibility my friend, i am telling you what i know for sure is true though, you do what you please with the information.
No, your wrong Surge, I do NOT want to talk religion. You are the one quoting right out of the bible in this thread and laying out those commandments that you consider we should run our lives by to receive acceptance by YOUR god. No matter how you like to define it my friend, regardless of whether your belief has a following of one, or one trillion, that is religion to the core, and it was the clouding of the issue at hand that your interjection of religion into this topic brought that pulled my trigger in the first place.
Kim wrote: I don't need a book of clouded interpretations, rules designed for convenient manipulation and general bullshit that has been slapped together over 600 years by MEN, that's right men, men just like you and I who put things in and pulled things out to suit the politics of the time, to tell me how to run my life. I am an honest man and I seek to do the right thing by all I encounter, which is a far cry from those hypocritical sons of bitches I see displaying the fish in their shop windows so they can pull more business from the believers and at the same time rip them off by charging 10% on top to pay their alms to some organisation of indoctrination.
Serge wrote:Hey Kim, you don't owe me anything my friend, i have nothing to sell nor anyone to please except God in Heaven, and this, by faith alone, i disagree totally with what you said about the Bible though, this Holy Book is the only one in the universe that has NEVER EVER been proven wrong and by all accounts. It is not only one BOOK but a collection of 66 books written by 40 different men over a period of at least 1500 years, they were appointed by God Himself and the whole collection of books is so intertwined carefully that it can only be done with the help of God Himself via the Holy Spirit. This Book was masterfully designed from above. There are religious groups who do what you have described and they will be accountable for their actions soon enough. Not all self-proclaimed born again truly are though.
I never felt I did owe you Surge and I did not want to buy anything from you either but boy have you got something to sell. That's the issue here now. To my mind you are using a non-religious topic to sell your beliefs. That's spam Surge, you have your own post to make your point and that is fine, those who wish to read your thoughts are free to do so but to bring the fire and brimstone of "God being Holy will judge you according to His perfect law and if you break just one commandment, it is the same as if you broke all ten, not much room for error on God's standards" That is SPAM..Worse than that, it is ultimatum salesmanship and it's the only style that religion's got. On the one hand we are destine to suffer eternal damnation, but, should we buy what's selling, and you are selling Surge, then everything will be OK because we have submitted out hearts and minds to a more manageable format. As for the truth of the bible, our positions remain diametrically opposed, to my mind the whole collection of books is no more intertwined than Harry Potter.

Kim wrote:I hate what religion does. When I see anyone so over run by their devotion to God that it clouds their mind to all else, I despair. When these people loose their ability to think freely, be they Muslims, Christian, Buddhist, Baptist, Jew, Devil worshipers, what ever
Serge wrote:There are those who are brainwashed by a group, a sect, a select club, a denominational church of some sort and there are those who are with God alone my friend, i am with God alone and i still have my reason intact thank you! i can still talk to people and enjoy their friendship even though they are different then me or believe otherwise and i am commanded to love 'em no matter what they do to me so rest assured Kimmy, i still love you! :lol: :D
Hey Surge, seriously, I am glad that you can still talk with me and others outside of your beliefs and enjoy our friendships, and I am happy for you that you are with your God, because I still love you to bear and if it makes you happy, then that's fine with me :D

Kim wrote:, they become extremist, they become unable to tolerate anyone with a differnt view and can't help but try and "save" them, some will even die and kill others for their God. These people are dangerous, they become the very tools and weapons of evil because anything is OK when it's done in the name of God. Killing women and children, it's OK in the name of God. Manipulating politics and markets to create civil wars, murder and starvation, that's all just fine and dandy in the name of God, and on it goes in the name of God and the further it goes, the less tolerant they become as they seek to defend the unjustifiable evils performed in the name of God.
Serge wrote:That is why i hate religions made by men too Kim, when you're a true Christian, you don't belong to a religiosity, you belong to Christ alone because He loved you first and revealed Himself personaly to you like He did for me this year, Christ is not a religion, Christ is a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP, He is for you, not against you.
I am glad we can both hate one thing together Surge, but if your relationship with Christ is so personal, why do you need to keep telling me about it in topics that were not initiated in his name? It's spam Surge.

Kim wrote:, No God, No Bush , no Bush, no war in Iraq.
Serge wrote:One Christ, true followers of his teachings, turn the other cheek, no war in IRAQ!
One Allah, one Koran, kill the infidels, no war in Iraq...where the fuck does this end???
Kim wrote:, Peace :D .
Serge wrote:Love :D
Harmony 8)

Kim
[/quote]

Serge
Blackwood

Post by Serge » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:26 am

Kim wrote: Bush may not be their God, but he used the cloud of their religion to gain office, not once, but twice.
False, the Bible belt had nothing to do with that, the vote was stolen with the help of electronic machines and if you think that we live in democracies Kimmy, then you are way more blind than i am my friend! :D
Kim wrote:But despite a head like that, it was the use of religion, it was the campaigning in the bible belt which won him office over Gore by a very slender and questionable majority in his own brothers electorate, remember the recounts, the ballot paper scandal? The only landslide that occurred due to Clinton's behavior was in the bible belt where that once cocaine snorting, whiskey swilling chimp's spin team seen a point of venerability on moral grounds. As I said, gullible like minded minds of putty.
False assumption again and to add to what i wrote above Kim, MONEY bought the elections and stole the votes. :D
Kim wrote:No, your wrong Serge, I do NOT want to talk religion. You are the one quoting right out of the bible in this thread and laying out those commandments that you consider we should run our lives by to receive acceptance by YOUR god. No matter how you like to define it my friend, regardless of whether your belief has a following of one, or one trillion, that is religion to the core, and it was the clouding of the issue at hand that your interjection of religion into this topic brought that pulled my trigger in the first place.
Hey dude, if you were hurt by a denominational church when you were young, don't blame it on me nor on God because in that whole book, He never ever said that we had to belong to any of them and if the message of Christ hurts your ears Kim, you are always free to turn away from it. Do i force my faith on anyone? No sir, i just share what i know is true and provable 100%, when i open a thread and what i see doesn't please me or my eyes, i just close it so perhaps you should do the same?

Kim wrote: I never felt I did owe you Surge and I did not want to buy anything from you either but boy have you got something to sell. That's the issue here now. To my mind you are using a non-religious topic to sell your beliefs. That's spam Surge, you have your own post to make your point and that is fine, those who wish to read your thoughts are free to do so but to bring the fire and brimstone of "God being Holy will judge you according to His perfect law and if you break just one commandment, it is the same as if you broke all ten, not much room for error on God's standards" That is SPAM..Worse than that, it is ultimatum salesmanship and it's the only style that religion's got. On the one hand we are destine to suffer eternal damnation, but, should we buy what's selling, and you are selling Surge, then everything will be OK because we have submitted out hearts and minds to a more manageable format. As for the truth of the bible, our positions remain diametrically opposed, to my mind the whole collection of books is no more intertwined than Harry Potter.
Kim, did i judge you personaly? No my friend, or did you feel hurt by the message of Hell? I mean, man, what if a non-believing person came on here and wanted to make me believe that chimps can dance the triple swing? Do i have to blast him off because i don't share his beliefs? No. What about this world that wants me to believe that i came from a rock that evolved into a primordial soup? Do i have to throw rocks at all the Dawkins of this world for trying to sell me that garbage? No. I pray for them that they wake up because they think that they can see but are blind, they think that they are clothed but are naked. That to me is religion because it's still unproven and taught in high schools with our tax money!
Serge wrote: Hey Serge, seriously, I am glad that you can still talk with me and others outside of your beliefs and enjoy our friendships, and I am happy for you that you are with your God, because I still love you too bear and if it makes you happy, then that's fine with me :D
Hey Kimmy, you know i still love ya man, you sure know how to write but i wonder where you learned how to read! :lol: Of course you are always free to believe in the aliens in the skies if that strikes yer fancy mate, you know that Serge won't judge you because i'm forbidden to do so and moreover, i'm commanded to love you even if you were to break a beer bottle on me head! :lol: But for what it is worth, my beliefs will never change because what happened to me in my own home was so profound and true that i will remain unshakable about the message of Salvation given by Christ, it is a mission that i have received from above, not from earthly and faillible men.
Kim wrote:, I am glad we can both hate one thing together Serge, but if your relationship with Christ is so personal, why do you need to keep telling me about it in topics that were not initiated in his name? It's spam Serge.
No bro, not spam, love. Christ is real and He is alive and when we're dealing with worldviews, it would be to go against who i am not to include Him in the picture because He exists whether one believes in Him or not, it doesn't make a difference, the thing is Kim, they never found His body because if they had found it, you and i probably would have never heard of Christianity nor would be having this wonderful and civilized conversation! :D
Kim wrote: One Allah, one Koran, kill the infidels, no war in Iraq...where the does this end???
That one is a false god and surely not a god of love, he hates you and me buddy. Where does this end you ask? Easy, when Christ returns, very soon.
Kim wrote:, Peace :D
Serge wrote:Love :D
Kim wrote: Harmony 8)
And Joy! :D

sebastiaan56
Blackwood

Post by sebastiaan56 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:59 am

Have you been watching the cricket Kim?

Kim
Admin

Post by Kim » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:17 am

SPAM, SPAM, SPAM Serge you "Share" your beliefs when you start your own topics based upon religion, you SPAM with your beliefs when you start trying to weave them into other non-related topics. Please mate, try and learn the difference.

I am not telling you to not believe what you do, I am asking you to respect the fact that I don't share your views or appreciate you trying to show me THE freak'in way. I see plenty fine without you offering an answer to lighting my path and find that it's disruptive to the normal exchange of views when spiritualism is injected into a conversation where it don't belong.

You say "i still have my reason intact thank you! i can still talk to people and enjoy their friendship even though they are different then me or believe otherwise" but I think that maybe your wrong. You do not seem to be able to reason that we have differnt opinions and that it is OK to leave it that way. You do not seem to be able to accept that I am differnt than you and have differnt believes than you and in the eyes of my God, if I chose to have one, would be just as welcome into eternity as you. Your intolerance and self-righteousness has led you to believe that it is OK to SPAM me and others with your views when you see fit, even in topics on this forum that are unrelated and I find that to be an imposition I could well do without.

I still luv ya Serge, but I think you real do need to strike some balance sunshine, and learn to respect others. What you just said about the Koran was quite despicable and highly offensive to any Muslims who may have joined us. It is precisely that kind of single mindedness and intolerance that is the root core of all our problems.

Seeya, I got some guitar building to do in me shed and will not respond to any more of this circle of nonsense.

Tolerance :D

Kim

Kim
Admin

Post by Kim » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:19 am

sebastiaan56 wrote:Have you been watching the cricket Kim?
No Sebastiaan, I have been writing this bullshit to the Bear instead... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers M8

Kim

Serge
Blackwood

Post by Serge » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:30 pm

Dear Kim,

When people start a discussion that involves politics, war, worldviews and culture, it involves beliefs as well and my relationship with Christ being indiscociable, i can only bring who i am with what i have to the table. When Serge posts, he posts with Christ in his heart, if you have a problem with my posting Kim, jump to the next one, we can surely agree to disagree. Do i despize anyone who believes otherwise than me? Of course not mate and you seem to assume that i see myself as self-righteous but i'm not, of all the sinners of this world, i am the worst!

And if you don't appreciate me trying to show "the way", well too bad, i am not forcing anyone and never will, i don't have a gun to anyone's head as far as i know and nothing in this lifetime to gain from it. Just look to the next post my friend!

Kim, with all due respect , just as this forum is called "Anything goes", who are you to tell me what to write or not? Do i tell you what to write? Did i use profanity? As far as i know, right until today, you have been the only one who has had such a hard time with who i am or were you the one appointed to shut my mouth?

Maybe you are hard of hearing but i'll repeat, i respect your beliefs that are diametricly opposed to mine you are a free man living in a free secular world so do that you will and i'll do my best to do the will of my Father.

And since you probably never opened a Holy book in your life, what do you know about Islam and the Coran? what would you know about mormonism, what would you know about spirituality anyway?

I respect the muslims but their god ain't my God and i don't cut the throats of those who won't bend down to Jesus.

Am i politicly correct? NO, and i will not be until the day that i leave this earth.

TRUTH! :D even if it hurts!

Ron Wisdom
Blackwood

Post by Ron Wisdom » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:11 pm

Serge, just like the apostles, my friend, time to shake the dust off your feet in this thread.

By the way, that monkey is MUCH smarter than Bush.

Ron

Hesh1956
Blackwood

Post by Hesh1956 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:26 am

Thanks Ron - much appreciated and I completely agree with ya.

Guys perhaps one of the best ways to honor the thousands of victims of bush's criminal actions is not to become yet another one. You guy are good friends so let's not risk something of real value here - please.

Thanks