OLF

Anything that doesn't have to do with luthiery can be discussed here. Please be moderate.

Moderators: kiwigeo, Jeremy D

Lillian
Blackwood

Post by Lillian » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:48 pm

Billy, I've been busy dodging curveballs at home and at work. Sweetie hasn't been helping. I was drooling over some of Uncle Bob's wares, lamenting the state of affairs and whatnot. To which I was informed that I could buy all the wood I wanted ( you should have seen the look on my face), (here comes the bomb) after I finish the first one. The next five minutes passed with me doing a stunned guppy imitation. It wasn't like I could argue or find fault in the logic. So, I've been out in the garage working on things, like cleaning the place up. While I was out attempting to do the impossible, I realized that I have no choice, I have got to get a dust collection system in place. I have breathing issues that don't appreciate dust. I'm not in the mood to find out how far I can push things before finding out what is and what isn't covered by the County's insurance. So... I've been around.

DAMN IT HESH! You have got to start putting inhaler warnings on your comments. I laughed so hard I tripped an attack. It was worth the pain. Oh my yes it was. I needed that. Thank you both.

BillyT
Blackwood

Post by BillyT » Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:32 pm

Hesh wrote:For example if the Israelis and Palestinians would just get on a forum and maliciously depict each other with graphical content and avatars it would sure beat rockets and suicide bombers..... Just an observation.
Before you get all sissy like on us ....

42.281875 -83.748479

I could drop a JDAM on your nasty ass and you'd never know what hit you! Click... Click... Click from the director vanes "be'd all you be hear'in"! Hesh go BOOM! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You seem a little hyper and perhaps vibrating on a higher frequency then you usually do.
Yea! It's the quicksilver talking!! Brains on fire right now! It's a "Mad Tea Party"! :shock:

Oh CRAP!!! Who taught Hesh how to animate :?: :?: :?: :lol: :lol: :lol:
L wrote:Billy, I've been busy dodging curveballs at home and at work.
Drop the pants and rush the mound! That's what I always do! :)
Yea! Get the dust collection, I'm going to send you a link to a magnesium supplement that should help too if you'd like. Worked wonders for my niece and sister!

edited by Heshie :)Image

Lillian
Blackwood

Post by Lillian » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:53 am

Oh that was subtle Hesh. Nice move.