Children with talent really p*** me off!

Anything that doesn't have to do with luthiery can be discussed here. Please be moderate.

Moderators: kiwigeo, Jeremy D

Nick
Blackwood

Children with talent really p*** me off!

Post by Nick » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:10 pm

And what's more, they're all from the same family! :evil: Think when talent was being handed out I must have been doing something else.

youtu.be/
"Jesus Loves You."
Nice to hear in church but not in a Mexican prison.

Cookie man
Myrtle

Re: Children with talent really p*** me off!

Post by Cookie man » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:05 pm

NIce find... :) ....But wait, I thought you guys had banned banjos from this forum?? 8)

And all the while I was thinking about how nice that Millenium Falcon model would look in MY room... :lol: :lol:
needsmorecowbel wrote: Markus it doesn't count when you briefly duck out the shed, make a fly fishing rod, then catch a trout from your hand carved canoe, package it (with the hand made vacuum machine) and then take a photo with your home made electron microscope....
:lol:

kiwigeo
Admin

Re: Children with talent really p*** me off!

Post by kiwigeo » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:36 pm

Nick wrote:And what's more, they're all from the same family! :evil: Think when talent was being handed out I must have been doing something else.
The kids good on the banjo but let's see how he goes at 2am in the morning.....youre on a rig 200km from nearest land, rig communications are down and you've just got a $3million wireline logging string stuck in the hole. You can't call town....your wireline engineer is fresh out of training school and the rig is costing client $1million/day so it's time to make a decision.
Martin