Question

Anything that doesn't have to do with luthiery can be discussed here. Please be moderate.

Moderators: kiwigeo, Jeremy D

Ron Wisdom
Blackwood

Question

Post by Ron Wisdom » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:32 am

Is there something wrong with the forum? I'm logged in and everything looks fine and I can navigate and read all, but when I try to reply and hit the submit button, it just sits there and never posts my reply. No message or anything, it just doesn't move at all when I submit. :oops:

Ron

Allen
Blackwood

Post by Allen » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:07 am

It has hung on me a couple of times. I noticed that this post was submitted twice. Could be that you hit the submit button twice, but didn't get a response. I've removed the extra one. There have been a few other posts from other members that were submitted multiple times that I've cleared up when I came across them. Have no idea about the cause of this though.
Allen R. McFarlen
https://www.brguitars.com
Facebook
Cairns, Australia

Hesh1956
Blackwood

Post by Hesh1956 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:39 am

I noticed that I could not post pics a couple of days ago but our fearless AND very much appreciated leader Bob was or has looked into that.

I think too that toward the end of the month we at times exceed the bandwidth limit of Bob's ISP and the forum slows down. But it still moves and functions - just slower which I can live with.

Bob Connor
Admin

Post by Bob Connor » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:27 pm

No slow down yet this month folks.

I rebooted the server and I'll re-index the database in the next few days and see if things improve.

Bob

Ron Wisdom
Blackwood

Post by Ron Wisdom » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:17 am

Bob, when I came back a few hours later, all the replies that I had made sere right where they were supposed to be. I don't know what was going on, but all looks fine now. Spooky.

Ron

Bob Connor
Admin

Post by Bob Connor » Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:19 am

I think Allen deleted your multiple posts Ron

Bob