Aluminium Ladders

Anything that doesn't have to do with luthiery can be discussed here. Please be moderate.

Moderators: kiwigeo, Jeremy D

kiwigeo
Admin

Aluminium Ladders

Post by kiwigeo » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:44 pm

As some of you will know the forum is currently being administered by Jeremy and myself. Jeremy takes care of the IT side of the operation while I take care of more mundane tasks such as dealing with new members who are obviously out to spam the forum or emails from spammers.

Here's an example of the stuff we spend/waste our time dealing with. It's an email to the email account we set up for our recent donations drive. It's from a nice Chinese lady by the name of Sophie Su. For some reason Sophie seems to think that making guitars involves the extensive use of ladders...so she was kind enough to make us aware of her company's fine range of ladders.

================================================
Dear Sir/Madam,

Good morning! This is Sophie Su who present for Chiao Teng Hsin Enterprsied Co, Ltd and it is our pleasure to get in touch with you.

We have good experienced to be the OEM/ODM supplier more than 25 years until today, and in order to reach different international standard, most of our ladders are passed EN131, AS/NZS and ANSI for different countries request.

Also, we are the first one to get the ISO 9001:2015 standard of Taiwan ladder factory.

In order to improve our quantity and service, we hope all of our production line and company policy are all able to reach to international standard, thus, we do our best to get the standard and we did it well.

Our professional are both in aluminum and fiberglass ladder series and able to operate and design different type of ladders. Also, we strict in production line and quality of ladders. Therefore, we believe my company is a qualify and trustful supplier for you.

We hope to have this opportunity to cooperate with your side in near future.

If you would like to know more information about our ladders or would like to discuss about the business, please feel free to contact with me any time. Here is our website,

www.laddertool.com

We are looking forward to hearing from you again in near future.

Thank you and have a nice day.

best regards,

Sophie Su
Martin

Dennis Leahy
Blackwood

Re: Aluminium Ladders

Post by Dennis Leahy » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:57 pm

So you can hit the high notes?
Another damn Yank!

kiwigeo
Admin

Re: Aluminium Ladders

Post by kiwigeo » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:15 pm

Dennis Leahy wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:57 pm
So you can hit the high notes?
:lmao :lmao :lmao

How are ya truckin' Dennis?? Hope you've got over that building "flat spot" you were going through recently.
Martin