Test Post

Talk about musical instrument construction, setup and repair.

Moderators: kiwigeo, Jeremy D

Post Reply
User avatar
kiwigeo
Admin
Posts: 9746
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: Adelaide, Sth Australia

Test Post

Post by kiwigeo » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:15 pm

IMG_2888.jpg
Martin

scripsit
Myrtle
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Re: Test Post

Post by scripsit » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:52 pm

Looks familiar.

Kym

User avatar
WJ Guitars
Blackwood
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:28 pm
Location: Sutherland NSW

Re: Test Post

Post by WJ Guitars » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:39 pm

I have seen your previous construction postings of this guitar build. The final result is amazing!

Your diligence and patience helps to remind me to continue on and overcome any challenges that may happen when building and repairing guitars.

Wayne
https://wjguitars.wixsite.com/mysite-1

User avatar
kiwigeo
Admin
Posts: 9746
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: Adelaide, Sth Australia

Re: Test Post

Post by kiwigeo » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:33 pm

LOL yes it's your guitar. I hope the thing hasn't fallen apart yet :o

scripsit wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:52 pm
Looks familiar.

Kym
Martin

User avatar
kiwigeo
Admin
Posts: 9746
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: Adelaide, Sth Australia

Re: Test Post

Post by kiwigeo » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:34 pm

LOL..thanks Wayne. In reality I just bumble along and occasionally something half decent gets produced.
WJ Guitars wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:39 pm
I have seen your previous construction postings of this guitar build. The final result is amazing!

Your diligence and patience helps to remind me to continue on and overcome any challenges that may happen when building and repairing guitars.

Wayne
https://wjguitars.wixsite.com/mysite-1
Martin

Petecane
Blackwood
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:09 am

Re: Test Post

Post by Petecane » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:49 pm

Martin.
The guitar is absolutely beautiful.
You must feel so proud of yourself.
I like the swept back compensated bridge design.
Must have been a swear to get the bend on the cut out?
Lovely work.
Pete

User avatar
kiwigeo
Admin
Posts: 9746
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: Adelaide, Sth Australia

Re: Test Post

Post by kiwigeo » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:03 pm

Petecane wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:49 pm
Martin.
The guitar is absolutely beautiful.
You must feel so proud of yourself.
I like the swept back compensated bridge design.
Must have been a swear to get the bend on the cut out?
Lovely work.
Pete
Thanks Pete, yeah that cut away was a challenge...I went through 3 side sets before I got it right.
Martin

Petecane
Blackwood
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:09 am

Re: Test Post

Post by Petecane » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:28 pm

I said the right things then mate?
It is one hell of a bend!
Would love to get my hands on that one!
A real " Martin" ... :dru
Pete

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests